To publish results on DREAM5 Challenge 1 please cite Luštrek M et al, PLoS One. 2013 Nov 11;8(11) as the source of the data. Thanks.
- Epitope-Antibody Recognition (EAR) Challenge - Predict the binding specificity of peptide-antibody interactions.
- TF-DNA Motif Recognition Challenge - Predict the specificity of a Transcription Factor binding to a 35-mer probe.
- Systems Genetics Challenge - Predict disease phenotypes and infer Gene Networks from Systems Genetics data
- Network Inference Challenge -Infer simulated and in-vivo gene regulation networks.
- Download DREAM5 Data - website registration required
- Best Performers of the DREAM5 challenges
- Peptide Recognition Domain (PRD) Specificity Prediction - Predict protein-protein interactions at the level of binding domains and peptides
- DREAM4 In Silico Network Challenge - Infer simulated gene regulation networks and predict gene expression measurements
- Predictive Signaling Network Modeling - Predict phosphoprotein measurements using an interpretable, predictive network
- Download DREAM4 Data - website registration required
- Signaling Cascade Identification - Infer a signaling network from flow cytometery data
- Signaling Response Prediction - Predict missing protein concentrations from a large corpus of measurements
- Gene Expression Prediction - Predict missing gene expression measurements
- DREAM3 In Silico Network Challenge - Infer simulated gene regulation networks
- Download DREAM3 Data - website registration required
- BCL6 Transcriptional Target Prediction - Predict the genes that a transcription factor binds to
- Protein-Protein Interaction Network Inference - Predict a PPI network of 47 proteins
- Synthetic Five-Gene Network Inference - Infer a gene regulation network from qPCR and microarray measurements
- DREAM2 In Silico Network Challenge - Infer various network topologies from simulated "measurements"
- Genome-Scale Network Inference - Reconstruct a genome scale regulatory network from a large collection of microarrays
- Download DREAM2 Data - website registration required