DREAM2 In Silico Network Inference (DREAM2, Challenge 4)
Three in-silico networks were created and endowed with a dynamics that simulate biological interactions. The challenge consists of predicting the connectivity and some of the properties of one or more of these three networks.
About the Data
- Data generously provided by Pedro Mendes, Virginia Bioinformatics Institute, Virginia Tech
- Data cannot be used for external publication without explicit permission from the data provider
- Reference: TODO
- Team 1: Alan Scheinine, Wieslawa Mentzen, G. Fotia, E. Pieroni, F. Maggio, G. Mancosu, and Alberto de la Fuente, CRS4 Bioinformatica, Italy
- Team 2 (and 2s): Mario Lauri, Francesco Iorio, and Diego di Bernardo, Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine, University of Naples Federico II, and University of Salerno, Italy.
- Team 3: Mika Gustafsson, Michael Hornquist, Jesper Lundstrom, Johan Bjorkegren, and Jesper Tegner, from Linkoping University and Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Sweden
- Team 4: Tejaswi Gowda, Sarma Vrudhul, and Seungchan Kim, from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, and Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, Arizona.