The DREAM3 challenges consist of 4 datasets that were produced from biological or in-silico networks. The participants to the challenges will be able to make predictions about the result of measuremnts or of networks from which the data originated. We will disclose the results of the measurements and the networks and the researchers that produced the data during the DREAM3 conference.
A few rules
- Each participant or team of participants will choose a "Team Name".
- The Team Name cannot have blank spaces or special characters.
- Each team will be able to submit only one prediction per category.
- In order to download the data the participant has to register for the challenge. This registration is independent of the registration for the DREAM3 conference.
These datasets of Challenges 1-3 cannot be used for external publication without explicit permission from the data owners.
Step 1. Register your team for the challenge. Once you have registered your Team for the challenge, a password will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in the registration.
Step 2. Download the datasets. You will need to use the password provided in Step 1 above.
- Challenge 1: The Signaling-Cascade Challenges. Data Description. Data Download. Gold-Standards.
- Challenge 2: The Signaling-Response Prediction Challenges. Data Description. Data download. Gold-Standards.
- Challenge 3: The Gene-Expression Prediction Challenge. Data Description.Data Download. Gold-Standards.
- Challenge 4: The DREAM3 In-Silico-Network Challenges. Data Description. Data Download. Gold-Standards.