PQS db Details
- What labs or how many are using the database?
- Who is the main “database authority” for the PQS?
- What kind of database is it? (flat-file, relational, XML, etc)
- Name/Size of database?
- Backup procedures? How often?
- Database Backups (Hot, Cold, Both) [and/or]
- Operating System backup
- What servers/operating systems are hosting them (IP addresses)
- Approximately how many *active* users?
- How often is the database used? (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- What platforms are being used? (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- What applications are using these databases?
- Web interface?
- Command line interface?
- Is it accessible from outside the firewall to public users?
- What is the primary purpose of the database & types of data stored?
- It consists of PDB-style files of biological complexes.
- Quaternary Structure is defined as that level of form in which units of tertiary structure aggregate to form homo- or hetero-multimers.
- May I access the database and if so, what is the login info?
Kely Norel (rn98<at>columbia.edu)
Command line interface