Download Instructions | License Information
geWORKBENCH SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright 2004-2014 COLUMBIA University
This software was developed by Columbia University in conjunction with First Genetic Trust and the National Cancer Institute, and so to the extent government employees are co-authors, any rights in such works shall be subject to Title 17 of the United States Code, section 105.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
2. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
"This product includes software developed by the Columbia University, First Genetic Trust and the National Cancer Institute."
If no such end-user documentation is to be included, this acknowledgment shall appear in the software itself, wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
3. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COLUMBIA UNVIERSITY OR THEIR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
All other product names mentioned herein and throughout the entire project are trademarks of their respective owners.
- This page was last modified on 15 June 2014, at 21:40.
- This page has been accessed 12,377 times.