The web-version of geWorkbench (geWorkbench-web) has its own set of tutorial pages. However, for some topics, a link to the desktop page is provided until an appropriate geWorkbench-web version is created.
List of geWorkbench-web Tutorials
- Overview - Introduction to geWorkbench-web and its Workspace.
- File Formats - List of data types and file formats supported by geWorkbench-web.
- Set-View - As with the desktop version of geWorkbench, working with sets of arrays and markers is central to using the application.
- ANOVA - Analysis of Variance
- Cellular_Networks_KnowledgeBase - Query a wide selection of molecular and regulatory interaction databases.
- Hierarchical_Clustering - Run hierarchical clustering to find groups of markers or arrays with similar expression profiles.
- T-Test - Test whether a significant difference in expression exists between two groups of microarrays.
Relevant Desktop Version Tutorials
- MarkUs - Functional analysis of protein structures.
- This page was last modified on 22 September 2016, at 14:35.
- This page has been accessed 5,845 times.